Systems Engineer IV - Data Engineer (Hybrid)
This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days). **
Spectrum provisioning operations team is looking for a highly quantitative, self-driven, analytical, and strategic Systems Engineer. In this role you will manage and engage with some of the largest and most complex provisioning workflows. You should be passionate about solving complex workflows that are either data or IT related, creating operational efficiencies across Spectrum’s provisioning landscape, and working on real time provisioning processes that ensure a positive experience for Spectrum’s existing and potential customers. You should have expertise in creation and management of datasets and the proven ability to translate the data into meaningful insights through collaboration with Data Analysts and System Engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that Spectrum’s provisioning flows and processes work as designed, troubleshoot issues by determining root cause through analysis, and putting solutions into production through cross-collaboration.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Understanding customer provisioning flow within Spectrum’s provisioning ecosystem and the provisioning production environment.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts, System Engineers, IT, and Billing in the organization to determine root cause of provisioning issues and resolving them.
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Build, analyze and present actionable data to drive marketing business development and product management decisions.
BASIC/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, and / or related work experience.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of industry experience in data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
- At least four (4) years of experience in a data analytics role.
- At least three (3) years of Experience with big data migration.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of cable television/telephony industry, requirements, and systems.
- Ability to develop scripts for large data migrations that can be automated.
- Excellent knowledge of Advanced SQL working with large data sets.
- Excellent understanding of data design approaches (and how to best use them).
- A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing and operations.
Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy ISY308-APO 336035 336035BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $88,200.00 to $156,600.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.