Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Senior Associate
Grant Thornton is seeking a Cyber Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Senior Associate to join our team. Approved office locations are included below.
Cyber Security and Access Management (IAM) Senior Associate
As companies become increasingly dependent on information technology (IT) to conduct daily business activities, they need to secure and control their technology infrastructure. Grant Thornton's Cyber Security and Privacy practice addresses these security and control issues. Within the Cyber Security practice, our Digital Identity Services - Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline offers an opportunity for you to leverage your security assessment and operational knowledge and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment.
The Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Senior Associate is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients across all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include design, implementation, and management of clients’ identity and access management solutions; developing and supervising other Grant Thornton engagement staff; and assisting in assigned client management and practice development activities.
Your day-to-day may include:
- Design and implement futuristic Identity and Access Management solutions aligned with client requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) and developing Identity and Access Management solutions for and in the cloud .
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis on client engagements.
- Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and evaluation of solutions.
- Communicate with clients and product vendors as a specialist.
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and workplans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You have the following technical skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in developing, implementing, or architecting IAM solutions.
- Minimum of one-year experience with installation, integration, and deployment of with the following product: Saviynt in a client environment.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
The base salary range for this position in the firm’s Manhattan/New York City, Bellevue, WA, & Los Angeles, CA offices only is between $100,400 and $143,100 per year.
The base salary range for this position in the firm’s San Francisco, CA office only is between $107,000 and $152,400 per year.
At Grant Thornton, we believe in making business more personal and building trust into every result – for our clients and you. Here, we go beyond your expectations of a career in professional services by offering a career path with more: more opportunity, more flexibility, and more support. It’s what makes us different, and we think being different makes us better.
The team you’re about to join is ready to help you thrive. Here’s how:
- Whether it’s your work location, weekly schedule or unlimited flex time off, we empower you with the options to work in the way that best serves your clients and your life.
- Here, you are supported to prioritize your overall well-being through work-life integration options that work best for your and those in your household.
- We understand that your needs, responsibilities and experiences are different — and we think that’s a good thing. That’s why we support you with personalized and comprehensive benefits that recognize and empower all the identities, roles and aspirations that make you, well, you. See how at www.gt.com/careers
- When it comes to inclusion, we are committed to doing more than checking boxes. Explore all the ways we’re taking action for diversity, equity & inclusion at www.gt.com/careers
Here’s what you can expect next:
If you apply and are selected to interview, a Grant Thornton team member will reach out to you to schedule a time to connect. We encourage you to also check out other roles that may be a good fit for you or get to know us a little bit better at www.gt.com/careers.
We understand that your needs, responsibilities and experiences are different, and we think that’s a good thing. That’s why we support you with personalized and comprehensive benefits that recognize and empower all the identities, roles and aspirations that make you, well, you. For an overview of our benefit offerings, please visit: https://www.grantthornton.com/careers/rewards-and-benefits
- Benefits for internship positions: Grant Thornton interns are eligible to participate in the firm’s medical, dental and vision insurance programs and the firm’s employee assistance program. Interns also receive a minimum of 72 hours of paid sick leave, and are paid for firm holidays that fall within their internship period.
- Benefits for seasonal employee positions: Grant Thornton seasonal employees are eligible to participate in the firm’s medical, dental and vision insurance programs and the firm’s employee assistance program. Seasonal employees may also be eligible to participate in the firm’s 401(k) savings plan and employee retirement plan in accordance with applicable plan terms and eligibility requirements. Seasonal employees receive a minimum of 72 hours of paid sick leave.
Grant Thornton employees may be eligible for a discretionary, annual bonus based on individual and firm performance, subject to the terms, conditions and eligibility criteria of the applicable bonus plan or program. Interns and seasonal employees are not eligible for bonus compensation.
It is the policy of Grant Thornton to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions (including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, evaluations, and termination) are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital or civil union status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic predisposition or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Grant Thornton LLP to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. To make an accommodation request, please contact ColleagueSupportSpecialists@us.gt.com.
For Los Angeles Applicants only: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.