AWS Xeon Sales Application Engineer
This is a commissioned sales position on Team Amazon - a tightly knit high energy, high achieving team that likes to have fun while winning. In this Sustaining Sales Application Engineer (SAE) role, you will be responsible for managing the existing business with Amazon Web Services built around our various Xeon CPUs in areas such as driving product issue resolutions across multiple Intel and AWS teams, defining, and driving opportunities to help AWS achieve product quality and reliability targets and supporting the customer as they ramp new product offerings in their data centers.
Successful Candidate Responsibilities Include
- Developing deep trusted relationships with AWS.
- Influencing DCAI business units to gain needed support and alignment to meet AWS' needs.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quota.
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate
- A deep understanding of AWS product portfolio, DCAI roadmap and cloud market.
- The desire to win and thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Inclusive working style across the account team, customer, and supporting organizations.
- Excellent engineering communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the customer.
- Strong self-discipline and results orientation, proven problem-solving skills.
- Role model for Intel culture and values.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field - or equivalent professional work experience.
- 2+ years of work experience with demonstrated success in Sales, or technical customer support.
- Strong knowledge of Intel DCAI products and organization structure.
- Previous experience working with large cloud service providers.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Washington, California: $125,770.00-$201,190.00
- Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.