Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Arcadis is looking to hire a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who Is responsible for Designs, conducts POCs, tests, implements and deploys Global Hosting and Cloud solutions based on architecture requirements within the company with a passion to drive and execute Digital to the core of everything we do. We firmly believe in “Everything Digital, Digital Everything”. We are transforming, we are reimagining the industry and we are reimagining how communities and nations can help become more sustainable places to live for today and future generations.
Note: This is a Global role and Ideal candidate can be based anywhere from Canada, USA, Brazil, United Kingdom, Netherlands, India and Philippines. Candidate can work Remotely/Hybrid depending on local country compliances.
- Role accountabilities:Designs, conducts POCs, tests, implements and deploys Global Hosting and Cloud solutions based on architecture requirements.
- Global Hosting and Cloud-based solutions may include, but not limited to: generic/customised compute, storage, network and security solutions. For instance, generic DR solution, VM OS hardening, file server data file cycle, Identity Access Management (IAM) solution, etc.
- Ensures that the implementations are aligned with the target architecture.
- Collaborates with other Team members to improve and optimize Cloud Infrastructure systems in non-functional perspective: scalability, reliability, performance, capacity, availability and disaster recover,
- Service Levels:
- Involved in muliple IT service management proceseses: Incident Management / Problem Management / Release Management / Configuration Management / Change Management with participation in Change Advisory Board (CAB) when relevant
- Provides 3rd level support
- Involved in the crisis management team for high-priority incidents impacting the domain services.
- Key Profile Requirments:
- Has experienced knowledge of relevant cloud technologies, technical systems & tooling.
- Has excellent analytical skills. Successfully handles complex issues, is consistent and decisive (anticipates at problems that might affect the success of key processes).
- Service delivery with partners and relevant Tech stakeholders
- Global Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure design and security infrastructure with key stakeholders and Global Hosting Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- Over 8 Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
- Autonomous and acts as a mentor and/or can train the other engineers.
- Provides clear goals for all areas related to Global Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure in a project and develops steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Can act as a project manager for delivering Global Hosting and Cloud-based solutions.
- Is able to design low to medium complexity Global Hosting and Cloud Infrastructure solutions.
- Azure admin expert, azure solutions architect, other focused Azure cert. (IAM, Virtual desktop) preferred
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
In accordance with the Colorado, New Your City, Connecticut Equal Pay Transparency Rules:
Arcadis offers benefits for full time positions. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage along with a 401K plan, STD and LTD, and Life Insurance as well as some additional optional benefits.
Full-time positions also come with annual PTO days and at certain levels a bonus program may apply.
The Salary range for this role is $112,200 to $129,500 for Colorado-based positions only.
Other locations will vary in salary range.
Join Arcadis. Create a legacy