LoanIQ Technical SME - Hybrid
The selected candidate will be part of the Global Wholesale Lending and Banking Technology Site Reliability Engineering team. The partnership will include interaction with Architects, Engineers, Developers, Production Management and Infrastructure partners (DBA’s, Network, SA’s) to understand the technology stacks, process flows, transaction processing in product processors, data flows, web/app tier performance, database performance, middleware performance and the inputs/outputs to ensure optimal engineering of stacks for application performance.
The High-level Responsibilities And Job Description Given Below.
LoanIQ Product support and Release Management
This candidate is expected to have hands on experience and perform the following indicative duties (these are indicative responsibilities and will change as per project and company requirements)
Global Loans is migrating to a new product LoanIQ, must have knowledge and experience with LoanIQ
Release and Change Management:
- The Technical SME is expected to co-ordinate with multiple parties like, Finastra product vendor, Implementation Partner, Partner systems, Citi Technology Infrastructure team for the release management function.
- Perform (hands-on) the upgrades along with the team.
- Ensure availability of environments
- Implementing automated health checks, alerts.
- Manage the setup of Bit-Bucket : software versioning and installation.
- First point of contact for any user issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Support multiple end of day processing in non-production environment during testing.
- Address any issues related to LoanIQ environment setup
- Manage the setup of Autosys for end of day processing
- Ensure proper status reporting to senior management
- Timely escalations for any Risks. Develop and drive mitigation plans
12-16 years’ experience in a related technology role with commensurate people management experience
Experience with LoanIQ Product ( Technical installation, setup and connectivity) is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience with Versana product is advantageous
- Hands on experience with CI/CD Tools and Autosys is mandatory
- Experience with financial products, knowledge of lending is a plus. Working knowledge of the industry and industry products and services
- Demonstrated interpersonal and development skills
- Knowledge for PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of working with Windows servers
- Strong scripting / programming experience with a focus on production and operational improvement
- AWS or similar cloud technologies
- Python scripting