Network Engineer (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our engineering team is responsible for building and maintaining the network architecture that provides connectivity and service to all of the contractor locations connected to the Customer’s enterprise network.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to support the Moonshot contract.
The job duties are as follows:
- The engineer will support diverse responsibilities ranging from architectural reviews to supporting and leading projects.
- Will interact with customers and senior management and should be comfortable with communicating and presenting to these groups.
- Have extensive experience with our government customer’s classified networks, including processes to install and upgrade assets as well as maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
The candidate shall meet the following position requirements:
- Appropriate DOD 8570 certifications (candidate will have a privileged user account)
- Commercial data center and transport service experience
- Well-rounded networking and enterprise services knowledge to assist with many aspects of the program
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper products and configurations (additional details below)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional knowledge of the following is required:
- KG-175 and KG-142 devices
- Routing and switching technologies
- MPLS and MPLS VPN technologies
- Networking protocols including BGP, GRE, DMVPN, IPSEC
- Cisco DNA
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Transport services
- Cisco commands and configurations
- Juniper commands and configurations
- DNS and IPAM systems
- Network Management techniques and products
- Cloud services
- Security accreditation process
- Proficiency with Visio is also required
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Network Engineer’s earn between $ 89,200 - $175,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone