Systems Infrastructure Engineer
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with offices in strategic hubs of commerce, law, and government across North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, is seeking to hire a Systems Infrastructure Engineer to manage and support eData’s infrastructure, Discovery applications and custom applications for our eData Practice Group.
Reporting to the eData Operations Manager, the Systems Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the installation, configuration and upgrades to eData’s hosted eDiscovery and custom applications and technical troubleshooting and optimization of eDiscovery applications and systems.
This position can reside in most US offices and offers a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Installation, configuration and upgrades to eData’s hosted eDiscovery and custom applications.
- Technical troubleshooting and optimization of eDiscovery applications and systems.
- Manage Windows, Linux and enterprise SQL servers.
- Testing and deployment of operating system and application patches.
- Perform backups and restores of databases and applications.
- Monitoring of applications and servers to ensure system uptime and optimal end user experience.
- Reporting, monitoring and archival of project data.
- Migration of data between eDiscovery applications.
- Develop custom scripts and web applications
- Provides level III support for client requests, incidents and problems related to availability of eDiscovery platforms.
- Where needed, provides after-hours support to address incidents and to maintain systems, support operational efforts and implement changes that would otherwise create an adverse business impact.
- Collaborates with software application vendors, IT and development teams to deploy new applications serving eData and client needs.
Experience And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science and minimum of four (4) years professional experience.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, SAML, OpenID, TCP/IP, DNS and SQL.
- Proven and advanced understanding of Infrastructure hardware, physical/virtual servers, system monitoring, layered applications, enterprise storage devices, security and patch management concepts.
- Experience administering Kcura Relativity.
- Experience with provisioning and/or migration of enterprise application workloads to cloud computing is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting “Careers.”
For positions in New York, San Francisco & Silicon Valley, the salary range for this job posting is: $97,486.00 - $155,977.00
For positions in Los Angeles, Century City & Orange County, CA, the salary range for this job posting is: $89,687.00 - $143,499.00
For positions in Seattle, WA, the salary range for this job posting is: $93,586.00 - $149,738.00
The base salary or hourly wage range for this position will be determined during the interview process and will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to prior experience, relevant expertise, current business needs, and market factors. The final salary or hourly wages offered may be outside of this range based on other reasons and individual circumstances. Additionally, salary or hourly wages may be only part of the total compensation package. The total compensation package for this position may also include a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, the employee will be in an "at-will position" and the firm reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, firm or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If You Are Interested In Applying For Employment With Morgan Lewis And Need Special Assistance Or An Accommodation To Use Our Website Or To Apply For a Position, Please Call Or Email The Following Contacts
- Professional Staff positions: Please call 888.534.5003 or email email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP reasonably accommodates applicants and employees who need them to perform the essential functions of the job because of disability, religious belief, or other reason protected by applicable law. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact Karen Queen-LeBoo at email@example.com.