Integration Support Systems Engineer
Peraton is hiring an Integration Support Systems Engineer to join our Cyber Mission business unit in Jessup, MD. As a systems engineer on our team, you will support one of the largest enterprise-wide Engineering contracts within the Intelligence Community. This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As an Integration Support Systems Engineer on our team you will support, and work closely with, the customer Integration System Engineer (ISE). You will provide dedicated technical support to the ISE in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring a strong systems engineering background and experience as well as a foundation in architecture and senior staff level communications.
Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architectures based on the UAF framework using the Cameo tool, providing “as required” support to the ISE on various tasks addressing the orchestration and integration of multiple programs, organizations, capabilities, products and services required to achieve desired outcomes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, with a focus on architectures, system of system integration and architecture, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Experience in developing/documenting architectures using standard architectural frameworks (e.g., UAF, DoDAF) and should have familiarity with the UAF architecture framework.
- Desired to be proficient with the Cameo architecture tool and its usage.
- A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Peraton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$146,000 - $234,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
EEO Tagline (Text Only)
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.