About the job
Join the Cleveland Clinic team, where you will work alongside passionate caregivers and provide patient-first healthcare. Cleveland Clinic is recognized as one of the top hospitals in the nation. At Cleveland Clinic, you will work alongside passionate and dedicated caregivers, receive endless support and appreciation, and build a rewarding career with one of the most respected healthcare organizations in the world. We are looking for a future caregiver to take on the role of a Cloud Architect within our world-class team of caregivers. Within this role, you will partner with the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Information Officer to define and deliver upon the strategic vision in line with organizational and divisional strategies. Provides strategic computing strategy to incorporate cloud adoption plans, cloud application design as well as cloud management and monitoring. Ensures design simplicity, consistency, reusability, and standardization across the division. Provides the overarching vision, strategy, and approach in collaboration with the ITD architecture team. Provides subject matter expertise to assigned areas of responsibility. Works across divisions with other architects to understand and cross-functionally lead the enterprise architecture of the division.At Cleveland Clinic, we know what matters most. That's why we treat our caregivers as if they are our own family, and we are always creating ways to be there for you. Here, you'll find that we offer: resources to learn and grow, a fulfilling career for everyone, and comprehensive benefits that invest in your health, your physical and mental well-being, and your future. When you join Cleveland Clinic, you'll be part of a supportive caregiver family that will be united in shared values and purpose to fulfill our promise of being the best place to receive care and the best place to work in healthcare.
- Provides technical design and vision for cloud computing strategy.
- Responsible for driving vision and maintaining design standards for architecture.
- Partners with domain deputy in understanding work priorities within the domain in order to design solutions with team.
- Creates transition framework for products to transition from high impact to operational production teams.
- Works closely with customers that could includeDivision/Institutes/Hospitalexecutives, physicians, and external partners to develop sustainable design and architecture solutions.
- Stays current with the rapidly evolving field of new information technologies and recognize how they can be applied to achieve the strategic objectives in a rapid way.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
- Master's degree or PhD preferred
- For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Technical skills
- Breadth across multiple areas, depth in some
- Hands-on experience in some areas
- Demonstrated skills in technical judgement to be able to guide decisions across systems, scale, performance, security, fault-tolerance, etc Experience and deep knowledge of at least one cloud platform
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration and partnership with product managers in
- Results orientation, and desire to solve problems
- Demonstrated experience leading small to medium sized engineering teams
- Ability to work across organizations and multiple stakeholders
- Must be interested and curious about the domain
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in areas of computer systems and Infrastructure
- An advanced degree may offset up to 4 years of required functional experience
- Ability to perform work in a stationary position for extended periods.
- Ability to travel throughout the hospital system.
- Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Minimum hourly: $62.91
Maximum hourly: $100.67
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the anticipated range for new hires. While the pay range is displayed as an hourly rate, Cleveland Clinic recruiters will clarify whether the compensation is hourly or salary. A successful candidate's actual compensation will be determined after taking factors into consideration such as the candidate's work history, experience, skill set, and education. This is not inclusive of the value of Cleveland Clinic's benefits package, which includes among other benefits, healthcare/dental/vision and retirement.