Cloud Engineer, Integration
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats. Be part of an exciting opportunity to contribute to one of the nation's most critical intelligence organizations. Your work directly impacts national security and global issues, you will have the chance to contribute to missions that are of paramount importance to the United States and its allies, know that that the environments and programs you support are making a difference on a global scale. Our customers operate at the forefront of technology, dealing with some of the most advanced defense, geospatial, and intelligence systems in the world.
Cloud Integration Engineer
Location: Springfield, VA / St. Louis, MO
What you will be working on:
Join us as a Cloud Integration Engineer where you'll be a key contributor to our enterprise IT solutions. In this role, you'll be part of the team that enhances the systems crucial to our operations, ensuring top-notch performance both on-premise and in the cloud. This position supports the program's Open Data Store (ODS) team to provide quality cost effective solutions to the client. As part of the ODS Team, various expertise is needed to support a sophisticated enterprise environment both on premise as well as in the cloud. The Engineer will be responsible for working with highly functional development team automating service deployments; optimizing system performance; integrating with enterprise authentication services; establishing/improving system monitoring; maintaining established security protocols; provide customer technical support. The Engineer will be integrated within an agile environment participating with scrums and other meetings.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Manage and aggregate server logs and monitor for security and system related incidents
- Work with A&A Teams to maintain security requirements for operation of systems
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (build out autoscaling, support new services, optimize for cost efficiencies/authentication/search, etc.)
- Produce detailed documentation
- Collaborate with the Open Data Store (ODS) team to provide high-quality solutions.
- Automate service deployments; optimize system performance.
- Integrate with enterprise authentication services and establish/improve system monitoring.
- Uphold established security protocols and provide customer technical support.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum teams, contributing actively to scrums and meetings.
What you will bring to us:
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a CI Polygraph
- Current DoD IAT II Level certification or the ability to successfully obtain one within 90 days of hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of IT experience, with a focus on AWS services and Linux distributions (RedHat, CentOS).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology.
What you will get:
- Joining a team of technology experts and partners in the same mission
- A high-growth environment with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as the company grows
- Owner and Leadership team that come from technical backgrounds so they understand the day-to-day challenges of the technical consulting world and can offer real-life solutions and guidance
- Highly competitive benefits package that shows we want to hire the very best
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans or veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance applying outside of the online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Department of Homeland Security: 888-897-7781and E-Verify.gov