Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
Clearance Level Must Be Able To Obtain
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required
Cloud Architectures, Cloud Computing, Cloud Solutions, Cloud Technology, Technical Strategy
15 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required
Own the opportunity as a Cloud Architect and help ensure the mission is never interrupted. At GDIT, we deliver clarity with our cloud solutions and provide meaningful work. Your work will be an important part of transforming our clients for the modern age and help them face any obstacle.
In This Role, a Typical Day Will Include
At GDIT, we foster a people-centric environment. As a Cloud Solutions Architect you will be trusted to develop an MRDC computing strategy which incorporates cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, cloud management and monitoring, application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, design of cloud systems to include streamlining the development and release of software products and services.
- Analyzes customer requirements and provides highly innovative technical expertise on cloud cluster computing techniques, technologies, and related cloud architectures.
- Decompose business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development.
- Design, develop, test, operate, and sustain security computing architectures to include cloud, data centers, and overall infrastructure optimization activates.
- Collect and document solution requirements, performance objectives, detailing metrics, and benchmarking measurements for independent evaluation.
- Synchronize the technical strategy for multiple agile development projects.
- Provides expert knowledge for data integration and migration efforts, including mapping schemas and defining domain specific ontologies.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Education: BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
- Required Experience: 15+ years of related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Possess active 8570.01-M baseline certification(s) Security+ CE, CND or equivalent
- Current certification(s) in AWS, Azure, GCP, and/or Oracle Cloud
- Security Clearance Level: Secret, must be able to obtain TS/SCI
- Required Skills and Abilities:
- Cloud computing service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and their respective accreditations (FedRAMP, DISA Impact Levels, RMF)
- Understanding of cloud native capabilities and services
- Cloud virtualization & deployment models (private, public, hybrid, community)
- Security: DoD STIG, Cloud SRG, IAVA, RMF, ATO
- Location: Onsite
- US Citizenship Required
Gdit Is Your Place
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Scheduled Weekly Hours
USA NC Fort Liberty
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation’s most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.