Sr. Data Engineer - with IIS & CDC
Who We Are
Keyrus US is part of the Keyrus entity - a global data analytics consultancy with over 25 years of experience - and over 3,000 consultants in 23 countries. We partner with our clients on advisory and strategy services and complete technical implementation capabilities focusing on data governance, change management, data intelligence, cloud and security, data engineering, visualization, and data science.
Keyrus US is at an exciting time! We’re aligning with the Keyrus Americas team, including US/Canada/Latam, to leverage our offerings, clients, and team members.
About The Job
For this specific job, we're only hiring candidates with experience working in IICS and CDC.
Our growing Data Engineering team works with best-in-class platforms and our team has a lot of opportunities to contribute and shape outcomes.
- Technical/Development - Hands-on work with Cloud-based technologies (i.e., Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Talend), creating data pipelines and orchestration to integrate systems
- Sr Technical Team Support - Act as senior developer on a project team by handing off assignments, creating and reviewing templates, conducting code reviews, etc.
- Internal R&D - Participate in Data Engineering portfolio development by creating demos, researching various technologies, building the Knowledge base
About Your Background
- At least 4+ years of experience as a data engineer with experience data warehousing and integrations
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python Java.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases (e.g., Snowflake, PostgreSQL, and Redshift)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and related services like S3, EC2, Lambda, etc.
- Nice to have: Extensive experience with big data technologies, including Hadoop, Spark, or similar frameworks.
This position can be fully remote in any continental US location. If near our NY office, the team works in the office weekly and remotely other days. If near our Boston, DC, Miami and LA hubs, those teams meet a couple of times a month in an office and for happy hours.