IT Business Systems Expert
Nestlé Information Technology is the digital arm of the world’s largest nutrition, health, and wellness company. With 150+ years in business, 2,000+ brands, and 270,000+ diverse team members—you’re joining an organization that’s revolutionizing food and championing global humanitarian efforts with technology at its core.
Joining Nestlé IT means you’ll never stop learning and sharpening new skills. Tools, technologies, and innovation for the next generation of food is part of it. Working with team members from different cultures and corners of the world on truly meaningful initiatives is what makes our work inspiring. Think beyond technology. Feel like you belong. Join a Force for Good.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
As an IT Business Systems Expert, you’ll support and evolve the Martech Landscape of Nestlé USA Digital Commerce, with special focus on Consumer Data solutions. You will work closely with the Solution Architect and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain the integration of our Consumer Data Landscape. We’ll count on you to provide technical guidance and best practices for data quality, security, and performance to ensure success.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors, regional and global teams to develop, test, and deploy data pipelines and integrations between Consumer Data Platforms using various tools and technologies
- Provide technical expertise and support for data ingestion, transformation, cleansing, enrichment, and analysis
- Ensure data quality, security, and compliance with data governance standards and policies
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance and scalability of data solutions
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in data engineering, cloud computing, and Salesforce
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Martech Landscape and the Consumer Data solutions
- Utilize E-commerce skills such as content generation, marketing & advertising, testing & data analysis, SEO knowledge, and website design to enhance the online presence
- 5+ years of experience with capturing consumer data (1st party data capture)
- 3+ years of experience with Campaign Management
- 3+ years of experience with Consumer Data Platforms or similar platforms
- 3+ years of experience with ability to work with various data sources and formats such as SQL, R, NoSQL, JSON, XML, Python
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher within Computer Science, Informational Technology, or related field is preferred
- Experience with other Martech solutions such as Adobe Experience Platform is preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc is preferred
- Experience with data science tools and techniques such as Python, R, Machine Learning, etc is preferred
- Previous experience working in the Consumer Package Goods industry is preferred
Don’t meet all the qualifications listed under “other”? These are preferred, but not required. When you apply for a role with Nestlé Purina, we ensure that individual confidentiality is held to the highest regard. We are intentional about creating an inclusive workplace for everyone. We consider our associates our most valuable assets. Please apply for full consideration.
The approximate pay range for this position is $97,000 - $143,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including, but not limited to knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestle offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.