Director of Consumer Data and Analytics
Renuity is seeking a Director of Consumer Data and Analytics! This individual will help Renuity better understsand our customers and prospets. The right candiate for this role will have a passion for data and a deep understanding of how to use it to drive business strategy.
Come work for the fastest growing home improvement company in the US!
What We Oﬀer:
- Full beneﬁts package including health, vision, dental and 401k match up to 6%!
- PTO and holidays
- Additional corporate Perks
- Career Advancement
- Work with a team of talented, professional, and fun individuals who enjoy what they do
- Work for one of the top home improvement companies in the US!
What You Will Do:
- Own the following areas within Data and Analytics department:
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Competitive Research
- Providing Recommendations
- Reporting and Visualization
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid channels
- Forecasting consumer and sales trends.
- Monitoring the efficacy of marketing trends through analytical tools and software.
- Manage creation of sales and marketing metrics reports and dashboards to track performance
- Own tracking logic and methodology for measurement of marketing and customer clusters.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, software engineering, computer science or similar field or equivalent experience in the field
- 5+ years of experience with some o r all the following; Data, analytical techniques, statistical modeling, marketing, and customer data related improvements and web analytics
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Data Viz Skills in one or some of the follow ing :
- PowerBI , Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Domo, other similar solution
- Data storage and management tools in one or some of the following: SQL Server, MySQL
- Data integration tools in one or some of the following: Apache Nifi , Talend, Informatica
- Cloud services in one or some of the following: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Strong ability to lead, guide and train a team.
Renuity, LLC provides the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.