Information Technology Manager
DENSO is looking for an IT Manager in the Battle Creek, MI location. This person will manage the operational and personnel activities of NAITS Cloud System Operations and AS400 Operations teams.
- Manages supervisors and individual contributors, including developing individual G&O’s as well as coaching, support and performance appraisals.
- Develops, implements and enforces policies, standards and methodologies.
- Oversees hardware/software contract administration; including negotiation of contract provisions,
- Interface with legal department and maintenance of appropriate documentation.
- Manages the planning, evaluation, design, development and implementation of information systems within assigned area(s).
- Controls revenues and expenses within assigned area(s) and responsible for meeting budget goals and objectives.
- Assigns personnel to projects and directs their activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Cloud Operations Manager hands-on experience
- $111,900 - $139,900
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug plans
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with 4% company match
- Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Onsite Fitness Center (vary by location)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development and Ongoing Training
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Cafeteria and food markets (vary by location)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition (employee and milestone events)