Compliance Architect - SOX Security
McKesson is an impact-driven, Fortune 10 company that touches virtually every aspect of healthcare. We are known for delivering insights, products, and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable. Here, we focus on the health, happiness, and well-being of you and those we serve – we care. What you do at McKesson matters. We foster a culture where you can grow, make an impact, and are empowered to bring new ideas. Together, we thrive as we shape the future of health for patients, our communities, and our people. If you want to be part of tomorrow’s health today, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an IT Compliance Architect – SOX Security to join our team!
- Partner with internal, external auditors to understand each control and ensure we have evidence for each control
- Automate gathering the evidence quarterly/annually
- Automate testing of relevant controls and correct any deficiencies
- Streamline and bring consistency across the portfolio.
- Responsible for documentation support/updating, keeping DC Solutions annual updates submitted, vulnerability management and owning controls
Typically requires 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in designing, implementing, and supporting SOX compliant products and applications within distributed environments.
- 4+ years of comprehensive expertise in software, systems, and site reliability engineering, covering system administration across multiple technologies specific to compliance
- Demonstrated mastery in SOX compliance, enforcement, and automated evidence collection is an essential.
- Hands-on exposure to enterprise software deployment and management tools, including SOX validations and site reliability engineering specific to compliance requirements
- A solid working understanding of security requirements is crucial
- Experience in implementing observability of modern and legacy applications.
- Proficiency in system architecture and implementation.
- Rooted in systems engineering principles.
- Experience encompassing cloud infrastructure, database technologies , programming languages, principles, and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; identify and access management.
- Proficient in scripting languages to automate evidence collection for specific SOX controls within each application
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a closely related field or equivalent experience
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$91,900 - $153,100
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!