Director, IT Infrastructure
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep®, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Ram, Vauxhall, Free2move and Leasys.
Our exciting growth provides opportunities to advance your career as we successfully lead products and services from a small to midsize company in just a few years. Join our world class team and culture and contribute to our core mission which is enhancing our customer's experience.
The position will have responsibility for the overall vision and leadership and execution of the road map for the information technology infrastructure. They will be the infrastructure subject matter expert and a level of technical resource for the infrastructure for the company. Responsible for on-premise and cloud technology infrastructure for both enterprise and field offices. This includes, but not limited to, networking, computing, storage, telephony, telecom, data center, cloud technologies, and the help desk support services.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishes an infrastructure program strategy and roadmap for the definition and development of technology infrastructure strategies. Develops transformation roadmaps in alignment with organizational scalability and growth.
- Defines daily tasks and project plans for the Network and Help Desk teams and obtains and documents daily the current progress of these items. Drives the teams to timely and successful completion of the tasks and provides updates to key stakeholders as to the latest progress of these items.
- Performs performance management of the Help Desk and Network teams, including performance appraisals, mentoring, coaching, and providing technical leadership to less experienced staff.
- Develops, maintains, and enforce policies, standards, and procedures to ensure a robust and secure IT infrastructure.
- Defines, establishes, updates, manages, and reports on infrastructure and support Service Level Agreements.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, performance, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs. Continuously works to improve the environment.
- Manages any IT incidents to resolution while communicating with impacted stakeholders/employees. Creates RCAs documenting the incidents.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with 3rd party vendors and service providers to ensure proper delivery of services and execution of agreements.
- Maintains the company’s adherence to technology requirements for security & privacy.
- Performs other duties as outlined in individual objectives.
- This position involves regular access to specified personal information of consumers, including, but not limited to, Social Security numbers and dates of birth.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Managing People - Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external).
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make difficult /unpopular decisions; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. Ten years related experience with five years management experience in an IT related capacity. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before managers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate level in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook), advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms. MSCE and other industry certifications preferred. Experience with O365, MS teams, SharePoint, and Azure preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills. Working knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions. Proven technical aptitude and proven customer service aptitude.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Stellantis Financial Services, Inc (SFS) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing its employees an environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, and intimidation. It is the policy of SFS to comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations and to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, change of sex, and/or transgender status or any protected status. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States. This policy applies to recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer, retention, rate of pay and all other terms and conditions of employment. Employment and promotion decisions will be based solely on merit, ability, achievement, experience, conduct and other legitimate business reasons.