Application Developer, Consultant
Blue Shield of California is looking for a Salesforce developer to join our IT Application Services team. The candidate will be the subject matter expert for the Salesforce Health Cloud platform. This individual will build/develop the Salesforce components and integrations. and serve as the expert developer responsible for assuring real-time solutions built within the portfolio are highly secure and robust. This includes effective communication & influence of IT, business, and vendor partners to provide solutions that optimize cost, quality, security, and fit for purpose.
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces, application programs using the technical specifications and design documents
- Recommend improvements to the SDLC and other departmental processes
- Improve the reliability and utilization of systems and applications
- Monitor software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and customer satisfaction issues
- Coordinate sustaining support for 1-2 application platforms or business processes
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Requires 7+ years of hands-on design, coding, integration, and deployment experience in Cloud-based applications , with strong knowledge of Salesforce applications
- Strong technical acumen & deep working knowledge of Agile Methods, Service Architecture, and enterprise Cloud Integration
- Extensive experience in Salesforce configuration and development including Workflows, Process Builder, Apex (classes and triggers), Visual Force page, Lightning Components
- Salesforce Admin/Developer certification is preferred
- Extensive experience in Application Integration with various data sources, design, and applying to the Vlocity techniques such as Integration Procedures, Apex
- Strong ability to influence, collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and cross-functional teams
- Must be able to work on Multiple priorities independently and effectively
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to create, translate, and execute technical deliverables
- Health Cloud experience is strongly recommended
Pay Range: 118800.00 to 178200.00
Please note that this range represents the pay range for this and many other positions at Blue Shield that fall into this pay grade. Blue Shield salaries are based on a variety of factors, including the candidate's experience, location (California, Bay area, or outside California), and current employee salaries for similar roles.
At Blue Shield of California we are parents, leader, students, visionaries, heroes, and providers. Everyday we come together striving to fulfill our mission, to ensure all Californians have access to high-quality health care at a sustainably affordable price. For more than 80 years, Blue Shield of California has been dedicated to transforming health care by making it more accessible, cost-effective, and customer-centric. We are a not-for-profit, independent member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association with 6,800 employees, more than $20 billion in annual revenue and 4.3 million members. The company has contributed more than $500 million to Blue Shield of California Foundation since 2002 to have a positive impact on California communities. Blue Shield of California is headquartered in Oakland, California with 18 additional locations including Sacramento, Los Angeles, and San Diego. We're excited to share Blue Shield of California has received awards and recognition for LGBT diversity, quality improvement, most influential women in corporate America, Bay Area's top companies in volunteering & giving, and one of the world's most ethical companies. Here at Blue Shield of California, we're striving to make a positive change across our industry and the communities we live in , Join us!