Cloud Analytics Consultant
Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to transform our clients for the better? Are you ready to be a changemaker? If so, join us.
North Highland is the world’s leading change and transformation consultancy. Simply put, we make change happen like no one else. And we’re on the hunt for a new Cloud Analytics Consultant.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
As a Cloud Analytics Consultant, youwill own specific workstreams and influence our corporate strategic direction for data and analytics.
- NH Management team is seeking a partner to help with a planned transition from Qlik to Powerbase.
- Multi-cloud integration for Power BI dashboards has been a challenge for a number of reasons that include skillset, program management, etc., so seeking immediate assistance with planning and solutioning a path forward, beginning with helping NH management consulting team build geospatial mapping/dashboarding within Power BI.
You Will Be
- Responsible for moving data from various parts of the business to Google Cloud, and eventually to other platforms as needed. Will augment current staff with experienced Power BI resources to help mine and move data to various platforms.
- Acceptance criteria – Measure success via on-time completion of agreed upon dashboards and data ingestion that are closed out at or under timeline and/or budget.
- NH and teams value and partnership in this initial phase will lead to an opportunity to help refine and implement a data usage strategy regarding analytics and reporting for our transformation program.
Ideally, We’d Like
- ETL development along with advanced SQL,
- Data engineering and Data integration, experience with cloud - AWS and GCP, Power BI Expertise.
TRANSFORMING CLIENTS. TRANSFORMING CAREERS.
Success—for both our clients and our colleagues—is all about putting people first and doing great things together. We believe that when we work as one team, we can take action today to build lasting capability for tomorrow.
Here’s How We Make It Happen
We strive to have the most enviable culture on the planet, inspiring people to reach their full potential.
Intentional, flexible growth. We never want you to settle. Leading your own growth and transformation is your prerogative—one which we’ll help you nurture and develop every step of the way. We’ll inspire you to learn, teach, and ultimately carve your own path. That means you grow, we grow, and so do our clients.
People-first, and then some. It goes without saying that people come first, but what comes next? Our people are always at the heart; your wellbeing and success is built on a collective understanding that every one of us can be a coach, a friend, and a fantastic listener—regardless of job title. We think of it as a celebration of individuality, difference, and diversity.
Make your own change happen. With us, your curiosity and creativity know no bounds. The reins are off. All we ask is that you have the courage to transform yourself and those around you—colleagues and clients alike. If you’ve got the drive to become a changemaker, we’ll do the rest.
Enviable Total Rewards. We inspire our employees to do their best work. North Highland’s Total Rewards Program encompasses PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, FSA/HSA, 401(k), and a variety of other perks like a dedicated Health Advocate, commuter benefits, and legal assistance.
READY TO MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN?
North Highland makes change happen, helping businesses transform by placing people at the heart of every decision. It’s how lasting progress is made. With our blend of workforce, customer, and operational expertise, we’re recognized as the world’s leading transformation consultancy. We break new ground today, so tomorrow is easier to navigate.
Founded in 1992, North Highland is regularly named one of the best places to work. We are a proud member of Cordence Worldwide, a global network of truly connected consultancy firms with the ability to think and deliver together.
This means North Highland has more than 3,500 experts in 50+ offices around the globe on hand to partner with you.
Please note that applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, either now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.