At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Looking for Cloud Consultant with extensive IT experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementations of Business application systems.
- Proficiency in assessment, strategy, roadmaps, architecture, budget, planning and implementation of large business applications following best industry practices.
- Manage and counsel large offshore and onsite teams to deliver projects on tight schedules.
- Should have huge transformations from On-prem to Cloud platforms through all phases.
- Should be experienced in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and Atlassian suite (Jira, bitbucket).
- Should have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong knowledge of building Azure/AWS data pipelines.
- Hands on experience of building data pipelines using Databricks and scheduling databricks jobs.
- Experience in Cloud networking and security principles .
- Deep understanding of Bastion networking process such as private link services and private endpoints setup.
- Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using Terraform and DevOps agents.
- Experience setting up Azure Data Lake Storage(ADLS GEN2) using Role Based Access mechanism.
- Creating mount points for ADLS Gen2 storage in DBFS to implement RBAC for end users.
- VNET Peering and Private link connectivity for remote subscription resources .
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data including imaging & geospatial data.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
Core Competencies/Tech Expertise Area's needed.
- Data Architect and Data Modelling
- Azure Cloud Platform
- AWS Cloud Platform
- Program Management
- Data Lake and Data Warehousing
- Data Strategy and Data Analysis
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Data Quality and ETL (Informatica)
- Teradata, Netezza, Oracle, Bigdata
- Integrations with ERPs (PeopleSoft, SAP)
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees may have access to:
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.