Systems Engineer III
Konica Minolta is offering a wide variety of career opportunities and is an excellent choice for motivated professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With clients all over the U.S. and Canada, Konica Minolta is focused on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
Ideal candidates possess an upbeat and enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Passionate about providing outstanding experiences for our clients. We seek team members with technology expertise in systems support, administration, and architecture.
The Systems Engineer III works as an individual contributor with multiple internal teams providing expertise, recommendations and execution for systems design, implementation, administration, and support. The Systems Engineer III role works with account teams and our clients, interacting directly with their decision makers. Each Systems Engineer III has expertise of IT systems/technologies, with subject matter expertise for multiple technologies and/or applications. The Systems Engineer III responsible for problem and knowledge management associated with the ongoing support of technology in their specific area(s) of expertise. The Systems Engineer III is the top escalation resource for Systems Administrators, Systems Engineer I and Systems Engineer II.
- Provides expert knowledge of subject matter pertaining to one or more technology pillars:
- Cloud technology
- Messaging and Unified Communications
- Identity Access
- Endpoint Manager deployment and maintenance
- Acts as escalation resource for Systems Administrators, System Engineers I and II.
- Provides quality service and support to our valued clients. including analysis, consultation, design, and implementation
- Follows internal process for handling requests, updating clients, and other administrative tasks.
- Update client “Guidebooks” documentation to ensure up to date information.
- Provide onsite customer support as required.
- Communicates effectively with clients and internal team members. Collaborates with peers to ensure timely resolution is achieved.
- Ability to coordinate, work with, and gain the trust of business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and strong problem-solving instinct.
- Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests to exceed expectations of service.
- Actively participates in learning opportunities and completes assigned curriculum in a timely manner; applies knowledge to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Mentors All Covered System Administrators and System Engineers by providing answers and assistance with complex technologies.
- Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experience.
- Ability to achieve 2 - 3 technical certifications a year.
- High school or equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant technical and customer service experience in systems design, analysis, implementation, and support for current technologies
- Three or more of the following (or approved similar) certifications are required:
- AWS Solutions Architect/Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty
- Citrix Certified Expert - Virtualization (CCE-V)
- Google Architect / Network / Security
- Advanced Vendor Certifications (VXRail, Cisco HyperFlex, NetApp, Nutanix)
- VMware VCAPV - VMWare Certified Advanced Professional
- Cisco CCNP
- Cisco CCIE
- Cisco Meraki SSC
- Fortinet NSE7
- Wireshark WCNA
- Juniper JNCIS-SP
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Note: Certification list and requirements are subject to annually based on technology trends and business needs. All Covered does provide training, reimbursement, and bonus structure for certification achievement.
- Performs work and solves problems independently and with limited supervision.
- Handles technical issues and problems, escalates appropriately to solve difficult challenges.
- Candidate possesses and demonstrates expert knowledge of the following technologies:
- Current Windows Desktop and server Operating Systems
- Windows Active Directory/Azure (User Management/Administration/Group Policy)
- Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Current Exchange Server/M365/Mail services
- Supporting firewalls, switches, and security functionality.
- Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP
- Current Cloud services and technologies including Citrix, Virtualization, RDP, etc
- Initiates knowledge publication and serves as a knowledge approver in their area of expertise.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.