Senior FIX Onboarding Analyst
Refinitiv, a LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) business, is one of the largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, we provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets. Our 160-year Reuters heritage of integrity enables customers to make critical decisions with confidence, while our outstanding open platform, best-in-class data, and groundbreaking technology bring greater opportunity to our customers. By advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.
The FIX Onboarding team provides trade, order, and workflow support for Refinitiv’s transactions platforms across asset class including foreign exchange, equity, and fixed income.
Refinitiv REDI is a multi-asset class execution management system (EMS). It is a broker-neutral, trade execution to the buy and sell-side, which offers cross-asset trading functionality, powerful workflow and compliance tools, and rich analytics via desktop application, cloud, mobile and API.
- Excellent understanding of FIX protocol (version 4.2/4.4)
- Must have knowledge of Unix or Linux based O/S Applications
- Previous experience working on electronic trading environment in a FIX Onboarding or FIX Support capacity
- Familiarity with networking protocols, VPN, Extranet connectivity, understanding of TCP/IP concepts
- Exposure to any of the following asset classes: Equities, Futures and Options (Preferably Derivatives)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner with strong attention to details and ability to think creatively
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with any OMS/EMS product would be a plus
- Previous experience in developing tooling & processes to drive efficiencies
- Previous experience with Share point, Confluence, Blueworks, Jira or Salesforce for documentation and issue management
- 4+ years of applied experience
Reasons To Work At LSEG
- Work/Life Balance - 25 days of PTO and select federal holidays
- Wellbeing - Wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Hybrid Work Model - 2 days from home, 3 days from the office
- Recognition - Company of appreciation & recognition through a global Reward and Recognition platform
- Development - E-learning platform, tuition reimbursement, and certification sponsorship opportunities
- Charity - 2 paid days off to volunteer, company matching for qualified fundraisers and charity donations
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.