CSG Technical Support Program Manager
JOB ID: 21920
At Wimmer Solutions, we believe care creates community. We work smart; we have built a reputation for results-oriented, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We have fun; we love our work. We are positive, kind, and hungry to learn. We give big; we aim to make a real impact on the causes that affect the communities we serve and build strong relationships with the dedicated volunteers and nonprofit organizations working to address them.
We are all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the greater Seattle area and throughout the United States. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success.
We are looking for an Azure Technical Support Program Manager to join our growing team. The Azure Technical Support Program Manager will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the technical support operations for customer sentiment and experience. You will be responsible for monitoring and tracking orders and keeping them on task. This role requires attention to process, project management skills, and a customer-centric approach to ensure customer satisfaction. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, to align support strategies with overall business goals.
What You Get To Do
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define support goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs) aligned with business objectives.
- Establish and maintain a support program roadmap, identifying priorities and milestones to drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Monitor and analyze support metrics and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement action plans accordingly.
- Coordinate with teams to ensure supportability is considered during the support process to ensure timelines are met.
- Work with relationship managers to identify training needs, create training materials, and facilitate knowledge sharing sessions to enhance technical competencies.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 8+ years of experience in project/program management, including the ability to drive cross functional projects to successful completion.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud services and related technologies, with the ability to discuss technical concepts with internal teams and customers.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in program/project management and process improvement, preferably in a technical support environment.
- Customer centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data driven decisions to improve support operations.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices and their application in support operations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Relevant work experience may substitute for formal education.
Must be able to work for a US based company without requiring visa sponsorship.
Compensation And Benefits
- Hourly contract rate range of $50 to $60 based on experience and qualifications, as well as geographical market and business considerations.
Your well-being is important to Wimmer Solutions. All regular, full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the benefits plan. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401k & company match
- Flexible Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Payroll advance program, Charitable donation match, Athletic event sponsorship
- Referral reward program, and more...
MORE ABOUT WIMMER SOLUTIONS
Wimmer Solutions is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, parental status, veteran, or disability status. Wimmer Solutions is committed to achieving a diverse employee network through all aspects of the hiring process and we welcome all applicants.
If you are passionate about what you do and want to join a diverse team dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, we would love to hear from you. Get the job you have always wanted. You will join a broad team of professionals who are energized about their careers as well as their community. For more career opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit http://wimmersolutions.com/careers and talk to a recruiter today.