AWS Solution Architect
Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled AWS Solution Architect who will be responsible for architecting performance test strategy for applications on AWS. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow!
- Design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions.
- Design applications on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines.
- 15+ years of experience in AWS Cloud design and Architecture with 5+ years of experience in developing Cloud Formation Scripts for AWS Orchestration, Chef and/or Puppet
- Hands on experience in Enterprise N/W, Blues and all AWS Services, AWS Admin, AWS Cloud, AWS provisioning
- Experience in leading a team that established Enterprise VPN and Amazon VPC integration with data center
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
- Experience in architecting cloud first applications on AWS
- Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
- Experience in architecting a performance test strategy for applications on AWS
- Knowledge of AWS (AWS certified architect preferred) stack and being comfortable in creating logical and physical architecture for AWS
- Experience in healthcare enterprise transformation
- BLUE HC experience related to Blues applications
- Healthcare payer experience is a plus
- Experience in tackling healthcare security and privacy issues
Home office setup (network, phone, etc.) Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 14 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.