Customer Success Architect
At Lacework, we strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
Location: Remote US (any US location considered)
Lacework is a SaaS platform which provides automated threat defense, intrusion detection, and compliance for cloud workloads & containers. We help companies reduce the cost of operating security at scale while dramatically increasing their security posture. Companies like Cisco, airbnb, LendingTree, VMware, Snowflake Computing, and many others rely on Lacework daily to automate the security and threat monitoring for the thousands of server workloads or containers they run in the cloud - whether they run in AWS, Azure, GCP, or even private cloud. The platform provides unprecedented visibility, automates intrusion detection, delivers one-click investigation, and simplifies cloud compliance. Based in Mountain View CA, Lacework is funded by Sutter Hill Ventures.
We are looking for a Customer Success Architect (CSA) to be part of a high-impact team that will reimagine how technical success is delivered at scale. As a CSA, you will primarily focus on finding scalable ways to distribute your industry expertise in operationalizing and deploying security tools to improve customers’ ability to adopt Lacework. This role will require a high degree of innovation, you will be expected to help develop and eventually operate global technical success functions – an example being developing and delivering onboarding webinars/office hours to Lacework customers.
To be successful as a CSA, you’ll need: deep technical skill in the cloud and security domains, a passion for innovation and process design, as well as the ability to speak confidently and concisely about technical concepts to large audiences of customers with varying competencies.
- Become a Lacework product expert and evangelist, partnering closely with Product Management and Engineering to deeply understand new features and our roadmap
- Develop easily digestible and relevant content using prior cloud security experience and gained knowledge of the Lacework Platform that resonates with customers of varying technical competency levels – e.g. how-to-guides, videos, reference architecture, etc.
- Deliver enablement content confidently to large audiences on a regular schedule during webinars/office hours or via recorded sessions that will be distributed to the Lacework customer base
- Develop and operationalize net-new processes that allow the Lacework Customer Success team to scale more efficiently and impact global product adoption
- Provide technical and cloud security strategy guidance to Lacework’s most important customers during 1:1 sessions to improve customer health and value realization where appropriate
- 5+ years technical experience in cloud security or equivalent experience, preferably specializing in at least one area - e.g. vulnerability management, threat hunting, host security, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of cloud architecture and devops concepts - e.g. IaC, CICD, k8s, containerization technology, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of operationalizing and deploying cyber-security capabilities, preferably in organizations using the public cloud
- Deep experience in either AWS, Azure or GCP - preferably experience with all three
- Experience creating polished and easily digestible technical content - e.g. videos, how-to-guides, webinar scripts, etc.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical demo's to executives, architects, and engineering staff
- Comfort and ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging/unfamiliar technologies
- Willingness to deal with evolving requirements and be part of a team that is building a net-new program from the ground up
Bonus Points If You Have
- Cloud Certifications - e.g. AWS / GCP / Azure Certifications
- Security Certifications - e.g. SANS / CISSP / etc.
- Previous experience at SaaS cloud companies - preferably focusing on security
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
Comp: Salary Range: $136,000 - $165,000 USD Annually + Bonus + Equity + Benefits (including health, dental, wellness reimbursement, BetterUp coaching/learning programs, and more)
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership, or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law