Sr. Associate Data Management
Do you have experience in Data Governance, Risk Management or Controls in the finance sector? Our Data Management role will be an exciting opportunity for you.
As part of the Consumer Community Banking (CCB) Data Strategy team that serves multiple stakeholders and sits in the middle of a large, matrixed Data Governance organization, we strive to evaluate, develop and implement coordinated strategies that meet multiple business and compliance objectives.
This role is part of the CCB Reference Data and Classifiers group within the CCB Data Management & Governance organization. As a member of the team, you will play a critical role in implementing a standardized governance framework, through a series of protocols, to effectively manage CCB's Reference Data and Classifiers as it moves to the public Cloud. You'll work with Data Owners, Product Owners, and Technology teams across CCB products and have the opportunity to contribute thought leadership with exposure to senior leaders.
- Develop and execute Master Data Management strategies for CCB Reference Data and Classifiers to ensure our data risks are appropriately understood and mitigated effectively.
- Define, deliver and enhance a standard set of protocols to manage CCB's data risk as it moves to the public Cloud.
- Effectively manage implementation of the protocols in conjunction with the CCB data community.
- Develop and implement a sustainable program, operating models and related tools to support implementation of the protocols.
- Develop metrics and reporting for key stakeholders to measure the progress made across this strategic initiative.
- Collaborate with Control and Audit functions to ensure our strategies align with Firmwide and CCB policies and standards, as well as relevant regulatory or legislative requirements. Ensure controls are properly documented in Firmwide tooling.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
- 4 year bachelor's degree
- 3+ years Data Governance, Risk Management, or Controls experience in the financial sector
- Experience with Agile project management practices and SDLC processes
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and collaborations
- Experience with defining and implementing a multi-faceted project or program
- Ability to take initiative, influence others, and achieve results
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and planning skills
- Comfortable with changing priorities and working through ambiguity
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
- Demonstrated experience with PowerPoint / PitchPro+, Confluence, Teams and Excel
- Familiarity with Master Data Management and/or Reference Data Concepts
- Knowledge of and experience working with reporting, data or analytics
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
Relocation is not offered/supported for this role
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.