IT Systems Architect - Network&Security
Job Title: IT Systems Architect - Network& Security
Job Location: Southfield, MI
AtMagna, our groups work together to deliver advancements in mobility to build a better world for everyone and everything. Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives.
Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need.
solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
What You'll Do
- Plan ELE IT Network (WAN, LAN, WLAN, Software Defined Network and associated Security Services)
- Support IT Operations with optimized IT Network and Security Architecture and planning
- Assure Data Security and Availability with efficient Redundancy and Security methods and tools
- Manage Network and Security Service Provider incl. SLA Monitoring
- Assure Security Policies and adequate technologies are implemented
- Providing Tier 3 support on network and security infrastructure tickets
- Plan and run Service Management Processes to establish highly efficient IT operation, e.g. Change, Configuration and Asset - , Knowledge - , Capacity -, Event -, Availability and Service Continuity Management, Service Reporting, Continuous Service Improvement
- Advice external Service Provider how to setup and operates the network and security environment
- Plan global operations for the network and security infrastructure based on availability , capacity, continuity and performance parameter based on business requirements and deliver global services according to these definitions
- Supports and advice local teams in network planning activities
- Take ownership of assigned global projects and/or process manager roles
What You'll Bring
- IP Internet Protocol
- LAN, WAN, WLAN, VLAN Skills
- Software Defined Network (SDN)
- Cisco Security including Cisco ISE, Cisco AnyConnect/ASA, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Cloud Web Security, Cisco Umbrella
- Network Architecture - (TOGAF) optional
- IT Service Management (ITIL and COBIT)
- Project Management
What We Offer
As an international company, we offer attractive services such as various sports and health programs, numerous benefits at partner companies and the Magna Profit Sharing Program in addition to exciting tasks, flexible working hours and an extensive range of training and education opportunities.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That’s why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.