Senior Solution Specialist
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Original Posting Date: June 15, 2023
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Purpose And Objective
SAP America, Inc. seeks a Senior Solution Specialist at our Newtown Square, PA location to create SAP's global multiyear cloud market and commercialization strategy and global GoToMarket (GTM) Business Plan, in alignment with the regions, for a specific industry or solution.
Expectations And Tasks
Supports the creation and execution of SAP's global cloud launch strategy for a specific industry. Aligns with other functional areas for software solutions (development, marketing, sales, IVE, presales, services, partner ecosystem, etc.) on awareness build, demand generation, coinnovation and sales opportunities. Aligns with development, sales, presales services and ecosystem partners on opportunities. Supports demand and customer requirements for cloud software and services. Provides sales support as required. Focuses on monetizing SAP's industry or solutions in various markets globally in support of the short, medium and longterm strategy and goals.
Education And Qualifications/Skills And Competencies
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field and 6 years of progressive experience in the job offered or related occupation. The company will also accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field and 4 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Experience must involve 4 years in the following:
- Create and own Go-to-market strategy for assigned solutions, including Business Technology Platform (BTP)/Platform as a Service (PaaS), Procurement, and Business Networks influencing the market including customers, partners, press and analysts;
- Create Reference Architecture for Consumer Products industries for Business Technology Platform (BTP)/Platform as a Service (PaaS), Procurement – Data Platform/ Data Lake and Analytics Cloud dashboards for Consumer Products industries, in collaboration with the Platform & Technology Team using tools including Analytics Cloud Designer;
- Identify and execute Consumer Products specific data sources and analytic use cases for Consumer products industry in collaboration with Platform & Technology team;
- Lead the analysis of an industry specific survey including Qualtrics, using descriptive and exploratory data analysis skills, financial analysis skills, to create executive briefing report and content assimilation for CGT campaign page for lead generation;
- Participate in customer calls to position relevant CPG use cases for Platform & Technology team and generate ideas for new use cases during workshop sessions;
- Enablement of on field executives on Consumer Products Analytical solutions, Use cases & Reference architectures;
- Lead Consumer Products community of practice call for field enablement with Consumer Products specific solutions, both internally and externally, with collaboration of partners;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop multipliers for field and partner enablement; and
- Create Consumer Products industry specific assets and JAM pages, including, sales plays, battlecards, brochures, Consumer Products customer success stories, partner assets, partner success stories for different Lines of Business.
Travel: N/A. Telecommuting permitted. Position can be based in any U.S. location.
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program subject to the eligibility criteria outlined in the SAP Internal Employee Referral Policy.
Internal use only: reference code lhrs4262
Compensation Range Transparency: The annual base salary range for this position is $149,157 - $188,672. SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a signiﬁcant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is $149,157 - $214,400. The actual amount to be oﬀered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP beneﬁts and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.