Business Analyst with Cloud Computing Experience
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team in REMOTE, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $45-$63/hr.. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with experience working on cloud migration and infrastructure projects.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Collaborate with end users to understand their requirements
- Write business requirements and break it down to user stories for each sprint
- Provide clarifications to Development team
- Document the requirements and make updates as & when needed
- Provide inputs and advise during planning meetings.
- Advise and follow on the best practices
- Be the mentor for the team, to keep them updated on the recent trends.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Improve training and operational procedures within a business to increase efficiency and productivity
- Work directly with clients to understand the individual needs of the business
- Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to Client the most impactful insights
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts, including various cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), cloud deployment models (public, private, hybrid), and cloud providers (such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services,).
- Familiarity with basic cloud infrastructure components, networking, security, and storage concepts. This helps in understanding the technical aspects of cloud services and their implications on business operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Effective communication ensures that business requirements are well understood by the technical team and vice versa.
- Capable of analyzing existing business processes and workflows to determine how cloud solutions can improve efficiency, scalability, and agility.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.