Senior Enterprise Architect
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We are passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day.
We are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that innovative ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacting every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are turning to the Adobe Experience Cloud to help them stay ahead. Adobe’s Professional Services Team is a dynamic group of best-in-class consultants who partner with customers to define, execute, and govern digital marketing strategies, so they can realize the most value from their Adobe investment. We collaborate with senior leaders to understand the customer’s business challenges and turn their vision into reality.
The role of an Adobe Enterprise Architect is to be the technology lead on our customer engagements. Our Architects have experience and expertise across enterprise marketing technology solutions, data, and integrations with other enterprise platforms. The Architect’s technical leadership, experience, and strategy will guide cross-functional project teams through definition, deployment, and value realization stages of Adobe Consulting engagements to ensure customer success. They are a trusted advisor to senior partners at organizations that are planning, implementing, and optimizing cross-channel digital marketing and experience initiatives.
The ideal candidate should have relevant experience focused on technical delivery and have excellent executive presence. The candidate should understand the importance of rock-solid digital marketing strategy in order to respond to today’s digital challenges, while having the technical domain expertise, passion, and leadership to guide Adobe's customers to successfully exploit digital technologies to build new sources of value for their customers.
If you thrive in a focused, hardworking but rewarding environment where your ideas will shape both the customer’s strategy and the go forward vision of the Consulting practice, then we would love to meet you!
- Represent Adobe as the lead Consulting Architect for key accounts, defining the solution strategy and architecture with customer stakeholders of all levels and roles.
- Lead the implementation and integrations of Adobe Applications and Solutions.
- Bring deep knowledge of digital experience and marketing technology to align enterprise solution architecture to business strategy.
- Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve optimal state.
- Understand the current state of the organization-wide architecture and assess marketing capabilities.
- Recommend the future state of technology architecture across the organization.
- Coordinate with stakeholder teams and own the conversation to define use cases, goals, objectives, and architecture to support the business needs.
- Ensure alignment between business strategy, information technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- Build system and application architectures to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Engage and evangelize recommendations to executive and senior leadership teams.
- Work closely with and act as a liaison between key business and IT experts during entire engagement.
- Grow Adobe’s architecture practice and share on-the-ground customer feedback with product engineering and product managers to improve product capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience as an enterprise, solution, or application architect; systems integrator; or equivalent experience.
- Possess and demonstrate superlative executive presence.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience in solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Workfront, and similar applications.
- Ability to intake client business requirements and translate them into executable technical solutions, architecture requirements, and long-term value – focused roadmaps.
- Track record of delivering successful enterprise- level consulting programs inclusive of content, workflow, big data, analytics, personalization, and activation applications and services.
- Proven experience in creating technical best practices, architecture diagrams, and current/future roadmaps for executive audiences.
- Ability to interact and communicate impact and change to all levels of an organization, both internally and externally, including business and technical stakeholders.
- Confident ability to lead, collaborate, and make decisions in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience and/ or certification with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
- Proven experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF and experiences in web services
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $144,100 -- $247,300 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.