Enterprise Architecture Platform & Product Lead (LeanIX)
This is an Architect position within the Enterprise Architecture team at Mars Snacking. Position scope is to be the product and platform owner of the LeanIX platform serving as the EA (Enterprise Architecture) tool for Mars Wrigley. This position is directly contributing to:
- Managing application modernization and cloud migration
- Evaluating obsolescence for software services
- Controlling and managing cost
LeanIX platform is recently positioned as the go-to platform for business and IT to gain insights on what application and other digital capabilities run the business. The platform will be leveraged for business architecture models and knowledge base content to bridge the gap between strategy and execution and collaborates on streamlining and rationalizing IT investments. In addition to developing specific deliverables, views, and viewpoints, an Architect synthesizes and synergizes the work of others drawing from disciplines such as strategy development, business analysis, process management, operations, and systems analysis. This role works to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, while introducing architecture best practices and techniques. Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
This position will be responsible for the EA platform, the data, and its coordination from sponsors of the applications to complete the meta model for all applications in use at Mars Wrigley. The EA platform is to be used as a tool by all projects for current state and future state detail designs.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business Management; demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT field with 1-3 years of experience in IT analysis. ITSM or ITIL certification preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in architecture. Experience working with architecture tools. Strong ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies, and cross-silo redundancies
- Although LeanIX (or similar) certification is not required, it is highly recommended to have had experience working in an Enterprise Architecture team environment producing current and future state technical designs
- Technical skill in Cloud, SaaS (Software as a Service), and application development lifecycle, IT operations, its management and tooling
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and translate business requirements into actionable architectural designs.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Build out new reporting and modeling capabilities within the IT management ecosystem including LeanIX, ServiceNow, Apptio, and Asana.
- Partner with team members to understand data requirements, sources, and gaps.
- ServiceNow integration with LeanIX to be able to develop solutions to assist in analyzing data quality. Develop and implement solutions to streamline data management through automation.
- ServiceNow or similar platform experience as it pertains to IT operations.
- Having hands on knowledge of disciplines in ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF and other methodologies, which when adopted, provide a disciplined approach and tooling to run and govern IT services.
- Business analysis and business architecture
- Working with technical and non-technical people alike to do your job
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.