Senior Technical Support Engineer
We are seeking a talented individual to join our successful team of User Support providing technical support to Bentley’s user base in North and South America. This position serves as the first point of contact for customer licensing queries and is responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues with Bentley’s licensing technology. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to ensuring Bentley’s continued business growth through the adoption of our latest license technology.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service & adoption-oriented company image among our subscriber user base
- Providing timely response and resolution to user issues as per defined OKR’s
- Performing regular follow-ups with users on open tickets as per the defined processes
- Performing root cause analysis, replicating, testing, and resolving technical license application issues (on Microsoft Windows)
- Addressing software usage queries and demonstrating appropriate reporting tools to assist users to achieve their desired outcomes
- Responsibility to make appropriate and necessary system contract transaction adjustments
- Reliably log user interactions in the internal CRM / Ticketing system
- Knowledge Management: Documenting solutions to commonly asked questions and directing users to documented solutions to facilitate rapid resolution of issues
- Develop a broad and general knowledge of Entitlements, Commercial Programs, Cloud Services other Bentley tools and programs in support of users
- Occasional after-hours support in times of exceptional business need (less than 5%), including for weekends
- Be available for providing coverage (on a rotating basis) during Public Holidays
- Participate in team meetings and initiatives to improve day-to-day work and user experience.
- Following the team and company processes and guidelines in performing day-to-day work-related activities. For example, following up with users, remote assistance by screen sharing, calling up the users and arranging for a meeting time, etc.
- Collaborating with members within and outside the team on issues requiring discussion and assistance to resolve any ongoing issue(s)
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience: **Please submit resume in English**
- Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English is required
- Minimum 5 years years of experience performing advance troubleshooting or technical product support
- Comfortable managing changing priorities and the sometimes-large volume of issues daily
- Ability to diffuse difficult conversations to arrive at mutually beneficial outcomes
- Creative thinking, problem-solving, and strong ability to use own initiative to identify and progress a variety of business and technical challenges
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, possessing a strong desire to learn
- Previous experience dealing with software license management is an asset
- Basic knowledge of Entitlements, Commercial Programs, Cloud Services is preferred
- Knowledge of customer support and service tools (SAP CRM and ServiceNow) is a benefit
- Basic Microsoft topology skill set preferred:
- Understanding of Microsoft networking and desktop operating system knowledge DNS,
- IT/Technical background - app log reading
- Understanding of XML (enough to read this computer language)
What We Offer
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.