SABA Cloud LMS Analyst
Activision Blizzard Learning & Development team plays a centralized role in supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of learning opportunities; we encompass equal part's agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This full-time position is responsible for the ongoing day-to-day operations of the Global Learning Management System (LMS) SABA Cloud. As the system and learning administrator, the Analyst will focus on supporting safety and compliance training, strategically plan and manage all system configurations, prescriptive rules, creating and managing courses and classes, new and ongoing HR programs, and employee professional development.
This individual will collaborate with the Sr. SABA Analyst, key partners and stakeholders across Global Human Resources, and the enterprise-wide organization of Activision, Blizzard, and King. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Learning Operations & Experience within the Learning & Development Team.
Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Learning Operations & Experience you will:
- Work as a SME in SABA Cloud LMS.
- Partner closely with compliance team to roll out new training programs and complete updates and changes to existing training.
- Handle requests with the appropriate sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and know when to ask for help.
- Consult with teams to provide recommendations, limitations of, and alternative options in the LMS.
- Work closely with learning vendors to integrate content into SABA using RDI (experience with RDI in SABA Cloud preferred).
- Partner with Sr. SABA Analyst and work individually to complete SABA Cloud projects including system clean up, organization, content management in Google Drive or SharePoint, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Support our global employees by using Service Now ticketing system to solve issues as they arise.
Skills To Create Thrills
- Attention to detail is key to success in this role.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Analytically and technically minded with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Project management capability and good interpersonal skills; delivering against firm project deadlines.
- Can spot opportunities, be curious and proactively seek insight, answers, finding ways to work smarter.
- Sense of urgency with a desire to solve problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Team oriented, ready to roll up your sleeves and support when needed.
- Comfortable processing large, critical data sets with a high level of accuracy.
- 3+ years as an admin of a Learning Management System with knowledge of logic, prescriptive rules, reporting, testing environments, understanding downstream impacts of small changes required. SABA Cloud LMS experience preferred.
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically in Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTables) and SharePoint (crafting and managing pages, folder hierarchy).
- Ability to communicate with confidence to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience with HR systems implementation (design, testing, cutover).
- Superb analytical and interpersonal skills; approach problems and challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
At Blizzard Entertainment, we pour our hearts and souls into everything we create. Best known for iconic video game universes including Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, and StarCraft, we’ve been creating genre-defining games for millions of players around the world for more than 30 years. We’re on a quest: bring our dreams to life and craft the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Hard work, iteration and polish go into the Blizzard “secret recipe,” but the most important ingredients come from hard-working people who share our vision. If that sounds like you, join us.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
Subject To Eligibility Requirements, The Company Offers Comprehensive Benefits Including
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered.
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.
In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.